Why hire a PI?
Hiring a private investigator should never be your last option. Here are a few reasons why it's a good idea to hire a PI, preferably from J. Sapalicio Investigations.
- Experience - The knowledge gained from months of on the job training will always outweigh the knowledge of any inexperienced individual in the field. The last thing you want to do is conduct an investigation without knowledge. You risk the success of your case. Remember that the more times a case has been worked, the harder it will be to get solid evidence.
- We know the law - Not only do we know trespassing laws, we know what is admissible in court. PI's are familiar with being questioned on the stand, and we are able to remain professional in stressful situations. Also, if you ask a friend to investigate for you, you and your friend may be violating state laws. Not only are these fines steep, depending on the severity of the broken law, there can also be jail time.
- Proficiency - PI's have the ability to perform investigations very discreetly. This allows investigators to get to the truth efficiently and effectively. If a friend tries to investigate and is caught, this could alter the result of the case going in your favor. If the subject catches someone following them, this could lead to the subject changing his/her normal ways. Any illegal activity will most likely stop, any erratic behavior will no longer be seen in public, dangerous driving, and other activities that would benefit your case, would be difficult to document.
- Expertise - When your car breaks down you go to a mechanic, if your A/C breaks, you call an A/C professional. Why wouldn't you do the same for an investigation? Private investigators have the skills needed to remain undetected, we can always get out of a delicate, or dangerous situation. Hire a PI, and do it the proper way. We can help you in more ways than you know.
- Our passion - The work life of a private investigator can be difficult, but we do it because it's what we love to do. There are highs and lows like any job, but PI's understand the importance of just sticking out that last hour.